Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. PMI & CMI: The global manufacturing PMIs are holding up for now, and in the US point to accelerating GDP growth, while the CMI plunge seems to have been a false alarm.
2. China Consumer and Currency: The Chinese consumer is going strong, and as economic rebalancing progresses, maybe we should be paying more attention to this.
3. Bond Tactics: We examine the bond market selloff, looking at technicals, breadth, valuations, sentiment, and the fundamental drivers and draw some key conclusions on the outlook
4. EM Valuation DD: We take a closer look at emerging market equity valuations, looking across countries and sectors to augment the analysis.
5. Commodities (GSCI): There is a very interesting setup in commodities, and our work on valuations for the GSCI Commodities Index helps shape the medium term outlook.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: