In this video we run through the free weekly email newsletter "The Top 5 Charts of the Week" and add a bit of extra comments and context. It's a useful tour across some of our latest work and thinking and just a great selection of macro/market charts.
1. Extremes in speculative futures positioning in stocks vs bonds
2. USD becoming a crowded trade and what this means for the outlook
3. EM risk pricing relief rally drivers and why it's likely to be short lived
4. Active vs passive fund flows and the new zero fee passive fund from Fidelity
5. Japanese government bond yields going to 1%? (and the role of the BOJ)
To receive the free weekly report in your inbox, simply sign up to the mail list.
Be sure to subscribe to the Topdown Charts YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtZDzcHrtCDpCWeVid1qSRQ
Follow us on: