Here's an overview of the topics and charts covered in the latest Weekly Macro Themes.
1. Fed hikes again but this time it's different: Key charts that show how this time it's different on the expected rate path, the global macro front, and with the Chinese yuan or Renminbi.
2. December Flash PMIs: We were looking for something particular with the December round of flash manufacturing PMIs, and we found exactly what we were looking for - see what it is and why it matters for bond yields.
3. US Small Caps - Long on hype: US small cap stocks have gone ballistic post-election, we look at a number of key metrics for the Russell 2000, explore the catalysts and thematics, and come to a view on the outlook.
4. Philippines - Duterte a disaster or distraction? Despite Duterte deterrents Philippine equities look good, we explain why with 4 key charts that will put the Philippines on your radar.
5. Emerging market risk - a little too quiet? Here's 5 charts on emerging markets you've definitely never seen before - they will challenge your thinking on emerging market risk pricing, US dollar impacts, and growth dynamics.
To request a copy, subscribe, or receive a free trial, please fill in the form here: http://institutional.topdowncharts.com/services