Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report. Also check out the 2018 End of Year Special Edition.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch!
1. OECD Leading Indicators: The global leading indicators look very weak, but green shoots are emerging.
2. Global Consumer: There has been some softening in global consumer confidence and consumer discretionary sales growth, but the charts show it’s too soon to make the recession call.
3. Japan Macro & BOJ: is a “stealth un-tapering” on the cards for the BOJ?
4. Japan Equities: Given attractive valuations and lacklustre investor sentiment, Japanese equities could do well in the event of a joint-stimulus initiative. See the key indicators we're tracking.
5. Gold Price Outlook: The weight of risks for gold are changing as key technical levels come into focus.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: