The "Top 5 Charts Of The Week" report is our entry-level service. It's a great way to sample what we're doing with the institutional research offering while gaining a solid flow of ideas and insights.
Each week we bring you a selection of 5 charts across macro, market risks, and emerging opportunities across asset classes. We also add clarity in insight by providing commentary around why the chart matters and the key takeaway. See a sample.
The following charts and topics were featured in the latest report:
1. US vs Global Ex-US manufacturing PMIs: US has caught down to the rest of the world, and there's a few things to note about this.
2. US dollar breadth - a rare bearish signal: This unusual breadth indicator for the US dollar is lighting up with a major bearish signal.
3. US Housing Market Fuel Indicator: You might have missed it, but a major tailwind for the US housing market has emerged.
4. DM shadow rates - already lower: Shadow central bank interest rates have come down a lot across DM, this is often bullish for equities.
5. Global Equity Valuations: This chart shows the valuation trends across the major chunks of global equities on a PE10 basis.
Sign up now and we will forward the latest report through.