The "Top 5 Charts Of The Week" report is our entry-level service. It's a great way to sample what we're doing with the institutional research offering while gaining a solid flow of ideas and insights. This post provides a preview on the latest edition.
Each week we bring you a selection of 5 charts across macro, market risks, and emerging opportunities across asset classes. We also add clarity in insight by providing commentary around why the chart matters and the key takeaway. See a sample.
The following charts and topics were featured in the latest report:
1. OECD Leading Indicators - EM vs DM: While developed markets continue to slow, something rather interesting is going on in emerging markets...
2. Global Equity Market Breadth - Extremely Bullish Signal: This unusual breadth indicator for global equities is doing the same thing it did in late 2016 (when a new bull market started!)
3. US Small Cap Stocks - Relative Value: Small caps have lagged behind, so what's the relative value picture showing?
4. Copper Futures Contrarian: Most people are bearish on the outlook for copper, but here's a chart to think about for contrarians.
5. Global Gold Supply vs Demand Trend: This chart illuminates there trend in the global gold supply & demand imbalance - you may be surprised...
Sign up now and I will forward the latest report through.