Here's an overview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report. To receive a copy just click through to contact us or request a trial.
This week we covered the following topics/ideas:
1. Leading Indicators Update: The leading indicators point to a 2020 global economic rebound led by EM.
2. Industrial Metals: Industrial metals are set to benefit from a stronger global growth pulse.
3. US Dollar: The evidence is building for the bearish case, and odds are that when the US dollar does finally get moving it could be a sharp and substantial move.
4. EMFX: Remain bullish given technicals, valuation, macro and positive signs in Asian FX in particular.
5. EM Equities: Remain bullish emerging market equities, but for different reasons now and with slightly lower conviction as the valuation and sentiment picture has clearly shifted.
To request a copy of the full report, subscribe, or take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: