VIDEO: Top 5 Charts of the Week
In this video we run through the free weekly email newsletter "The Top 5 Charts of the Week" and add a bit of extra comments and context. It's a useful tour across some of our latest work and thinking and just a great selection of global macro/market charts.
This week we look at the following charts and themes:
1. S&P500 vs Fund Flows - an interesting divergence (flows down, prices up)
2. China property vs stocks - looks like rotation out of stocks and into property
3. S&P500 relative to MSCI EM - big performance gap, could easily continue
4. EM Equity valuations - cheap, but cheap enough? (could get cheaper)
5. Emerging Market equities in the global context - "15% vs 55%"
To receive the free weekly report in your inbox, simply sign up to the mail list.
Be sure to subscribe to the Topdown Charts YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtZDzcHrtCDpCWeVid1qSRQ
Follow us on: