Weekly Macro Themes - 11 November 2016
Here's an overview of the topics and charts covered in the latest Weekly Macro Themes.
1. OECD Leading Indicators: Charts showing the breadth of the global leading economic indicators across countries, and a key transition in the trend of emerging vs developed economy indicators.
2. China Inflation Outlook: A set of charts that show inflationary pressures on the rise in China, some thoughts on why, the outlook, and the investment implications.
3. A top down view on Commodities: A look at commodities as an asset class and a look at three indicators that can help with timing decisions around commodity allocations.
4. The Base Metals Breakout: Base metals are breaking out, we look at why including the supply side, and some surprising charts on the demand side, with some thoughts around timing.
5. Russian Equities: Some analysis and charts on whether you should rush in to Russian equities given the US election outcome, looking at valuations, earnings, economic growth, volatility, and currency valuation.
To request a copy, subscribe, or receive a free trial, please fill in the form here: http://www.institutional.topdowncharts.com/services