Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest Weekly Macro Themes.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Cracks in the synchronized recovery: some cracks are starting to show in the synchronised global economic recovery; we look at the specific vulnerabilities and whether they're really a risk or not and what charts you should be watching to stay on top of it.
2. Fed loan survey signals: 3 charts that you will not want to miss - they show meaningful investment relevant implications for high yield credit, the S&P500, and jobs growth, get in touch to see the charts!
3. Indian equities revisited: Previously we said the demonetisation disruption was a buying opportunity, and it was, so here's a progress check and a revised outlook for Indian equities.
4. VIX Signals: You've heard a lot about the low VIX, well here's a look at a few proprietary indicators and models that give clues to an imminent move...
5. From ZIRP to ZTRP: You've heard about ZIRP (Zero Interest Rate Policy), but have you heard about ZTRP?
To request a copy, subscribe, or receive a free trial, please fill in the form here: http://institutional.topdowncharts.com/services
Follow us on: