Weekly Macro Themes - 10 Mar 2017
Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest Weekly Macro Themes.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. The reflatometer: We look at 3 charts which you probably never seen before that show just how the "reflation" is progressing in terms of expectations, markets, and hard data - the conclusion will surprise you.
2. China CPI - big miss, big deal? We look in depth at whether the China CPI data miss is a big deal for China, the global economy, and financial markets. Also look at whether things might be "too good to be true" in producer prices...
3. Aussie dollar: So far the Aussie dollar has not been a beneficiary of the reflation, but that may soon change...
4. Questioning commodities: Some very important charts on commodities as an asset class which are basically a must-see for any investor with an allocation to that asset class in their portfolio.
5. Is the CAPE really that expensive? We look at whether the S&P500 CAPE really is as expensive as everyone says, we also look at the comparisons to 2000 and whether they hold any weight.
To request a copy, subscribe, or receive a free trial, please fill in the form here: http://institutional.topdowncharts.com/services
Follow us on: