Tuesday Macro Technicals Report - 21 Mar 2017
The Tuesday Macro Technicals report brings you 5 different ideas each week from a top-down, cross-asset, global, go-anywhere perspective. The report highlights some of the most compelling trade ideas and risks across global markets.
Here's a summary of the key insights and views in this edition of the report:
1. US Dollar Index: Potential head and shoulders top in progress.
2. Japanese 10-Year Bond Yields: Another head and shoulders top setup.
3. US 10-Year Bond Yields: Potential double top on the weekly chart.
4. Gold Volatility: Gold implied volatility hit a record low; expect a big move.
5. Global Equities: Risk of a correction is rising for global equities.
About the Weekly Macro Technicals report
The Weekly Macro Technicals report is a great way to access some of the most compelling technical setups across global markets and asset classes. Aside from the highest conviction set-ups you'll also find the most relevant markets from a global macro perspective. It's also a great way to stay on top of the key trends in global markets.
For more information and sample reports see: https://www.topdowncharts.com/technicals-report
Follow us on: