The Tuesday Macro Technicals report brings you 5 different ideas each week from a top-down, cross-asset, global, go-anywhere perspective. The report highlights some of the most compelling trade ideas, turning points, key trends, and risks across global markets.
Here's a summary of the insights and views in this edition of the report:
1. S&P500: Bearish bias, build conviction on a clear downside break of the 50dma.
2. US Dollar Index: Bearish short-term, odds high of a big move.
3. EURUSD: Bullish bias, potential major trend change in the works.
4. Financials: Bearish, raise bearish conviction on a break of major support.
5. Energy Sector: Bearish, nascent downtrend established.
About the Weekly Macro Technicals report
The Weekly Macro Technicals report is a great way to access some of the most compelling technical setups across global markets and asset classes. Aside from the highest conviction set-ups you'll also find the most relevant markets from a global macro perspective. It's also a great way to stay on top of the key trends in global markets.
For more information and sample reports see: https://www.topdowncharts.com/technicals-report
Follow us on: