The Macro Technicals Report brings you 5 ideas each week from a top-down, cross-asset, global perspective. The report highlights some of the most compelling and relevant trade ideas, turning points, key trends, and risks across global markets.
Here's a summary of the insights and views in the latest edition of the report:
1. Crude Oil: Bullish bias on seasonality and sentiment reset.
2. Treasuries: Continue to expect short-term downside in yields.
3. S&P500: Bullish short-term bias on key chart pattern and positive seasonality.
4. South African Equities: Bearish bias, build conviction on a downside break.
5. Silver: Bullish, build conviction on breach of key levels.
About the Macro Technicals Report
The Weekly Macro Technicals report is a great way to access some of the most compelling technical setups across global markets and asset classes. Aside from the highest conviction set-ups you'll also find the most relevant markets from a global macro perspective. It's also a great way to stay on top of the key trends in global markets.
Click through for more information and sample reports
Follow us on: