Weekly Macro Themes - 13 Apr 2017
Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global tides: The synchronized global upturn remains in play, continue to hold a bullish bias to growth assets and bearish bias to bonds.
2. China cycles: The cyclical macroeconomic dynamics are compelling short-term in China, but the tailwinds are likely to fade heading into 2018.
3. ICI Asset Allocation: On mutual fund AUM-implied and survey based measures US individual asset allocations show a rising weight to equities - the charts show how it's different this time.
4. King EMDE: Emerging and Developing economies now account for the dominant share of global GDP, this will mean faster growth at a global level but also with more volatility and instability.
5. North Korea: The market has started to wake up to the rising probability of a military solution to denuclearisation of North Korea.
To request a copy, subscribe, or to take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
Follow us on: