Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Vive la risque: The result of round 1 of the French elections is not 100% certain, risk pricing reflects this, if the base case (Macron) occurs risk pricing will adjust rapidly.
2. European equities: European equities look set to break higher as the macro/earnings outlook is good and valuation is still somewhat supportive, the French election could be a catalyst. Check out the charts that make the case and identify the key trends on the factors that matter.
3. USDCNY - out of mind: The USDCNY has been out of sight, but but don't let it get out of your mind as the models and charts are flashing some very important signals for investors.
4. China property prices: The Chinese property price boom is broadening out, but the downside risks are rising and the market could be close to rolling over, check out the charts for more detail.
5. Income assets - bubble? Income oriented ETF AUM has surged to over half a trillion dollars, and while these are often thought of as defensive assets, there are certainly some risks there.
To request a copy, subscribe, or to take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
Follow us on: