Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global macro (mixed) signals: The synchronized growth rebound is looking more asynchronous just as the drivers of the deflation dissipation are looking tired. We look at a very important feedback look for the global reflation (and deflation) and what the next steps may be.
2. China macro map: The China stimulus factor is waning, but property and trade are still supportive for now. We show you a conceptual "macro map" for thinking about the major drivers of China's economy.
3. Reconciling the S&P500: Investor optimism is running high in the US as the market hopes for better earnings. These charts show the key issues on valuation, earnings, and confidence.
4. DXY drivers: We show the one chart you need to watch for the US Dollar Index. The two major indicators for DXY are in agreement and that actually presents a dilemma.
5. Familiar signs in global equities: Some familiar signs are showing up across the global equity indicators which indicate elevated risks - if you have exposure to global equities you will want to see these charts.
To request a copy, subscribe, or to take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights.
Follow us on: