Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global growth in question: The latest flash PMIs call into question the thesis of a global synchronized upturn, so what's the global growth outlook, and what are the key charts to watch?
2. Euroboom: With positive growth and risk dynamics in Europe, the upturn in inflation is likely to continue, which will see the ECB progressively wind-back easing measures.
3. Cyclicals vs Defensives: The game has changed for cyclical sectors, see why our charts and indicators point to an entirely different outlook to what we've just been through.
4. What to expect for country returns: Expected returns across countries show generally higher numbers for emerging markets, and across all countries generally lower expected vs historical returns. We show the inaugural print of phase 1 of our generic expected return models.
5. NZDUSD: Policy rate differentials point to rising odds of a downside overshoot for the NZDUSD, while the sentiment/timing indicators present mixed signals. Get a copy of the report to see what charts you need to watch and which indicators are going where.
To request a copy, subscribe, or to take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights.
Follow us on: