Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. China Property & Investment Outlook: The Chinese property market is arguably the most important property market in the world, click through to get a copy of the report and our view on what's in store for China's property market outlook.
2. China Equities Outlook: The MSCI announcement provides a good prompt to have a reconsider about Chinese equities, but with valuations at higher levels the medium-term case for Chinese equities is based more on faith at this point of the cycle.
3. US Small Caps: The charts reveal a number of indicators from valuation and earnings through to sentiment and technicals which suggest caution - find out what charts you need to be watching to stay on top of this asset class.
4. Market Breadth Risk Watch: Bearish breadth signals are lighting up for global equities, which follow on from similar signals in commodities and bonds.
5. Do Global Governance Rankings Matter? There is a logical correlation between our newly developed composite governance indicators and our proprietary expected risk/returns metrics which allows a governance risk premium to be calculated.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights.
Follow us on: