Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global growth and the reflation reset: The reflation euphoria has been washed out; given a benign global growth outlook expect risk assets to outperform bonds near term.
2. US Dollar - what next? After a big positioning reset, volatility compression, and collapse in breadth, yield differentials remain supportive so it's too early to call the end of the USD bull market.
3. Putting market cap into perspective: When you put market cap weights into perspective against earnings weights it dissolves any notion that now is like dot com. See why in the charts.
4. Australian Equities: Australian equities offer some relative value and see yield support, but they're not without risks. Here's the charts and indicators you need to monitor.
5. Alternative views on global equity valuations: Here's a couple of charts which show global equity valuations in a way you've probably never seen before. There's some meaningful conclusion in terms of market timing and region/country allocations.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights.
Follow us on: