Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. China property check: The June round of property price data showed broadening gains YoY, but a potential omen in Tier-1 cities falling MoM.
2. Copper crossroads: After the rebound in late 2016 Copper a couple of important signals and indicators have changed notably for copper.
3. NAFTA equities: With all 3 NAFTA economies in rate-hike mode, here's a look at the differences and similarities for their equity markets.
4. Volatility? Volatility is unsettlingly low among some alternative indicators we construct and track, and history shows it has a habit of coming back in force once it hits such low levels.
5. Seasonality session: Historical averages show a general pattern of risk-off over the Jul-Oct period, which when added to the risk backdrop suggests an elevated risk of a correction. See the detailed charts and analysis for more insight.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights.
Follow us on: