Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. China property: The latest property price data out of China show mixed results, with potential risks to the upside and downside. This adds to a picture of fading tailwinds heading into 2018. See the key charts in the report to get the full picture.
2. Jackson Hole preview: There's a compelling case to expect more on the policy announcement front from Yellen vs Draghi at the Jackson Hole central bank symposium next week. These 4 charts show why.
3. JH QT Tanty? With Jackson Hole and the September Fed meeting round the corner, a number of bond market indicators are looking eerily similar to the pre-taper-tantrum period.
4. Crude Oil: The near term outlook for crude oil has taken a turn. Our tactical indicators show where the risks are and what to look for.
5. Cyclicals: US Cyclical sectors face a number of headwinds to relative performance: this by extension is also a warning sign for the S&P500.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: