Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. US Dollar Index: A set of charts and analysis on the outlook for the US dollar - a very topical and timely look at a key asset class and major macro variable.
2. EURUSD (aka DXY Part 2): Long euro has become a crowded trade, which paired with policy divergence makes it vulnerable to a pullback.
3. Gold: With gold on the verge of a major upside breakout but it's not as clear cut as some may have you think, these charts help build the (bearish) investment thesis for gold.
4. Crude Oil: 6 charts which help in understanding the short-term and longer term outlook for oil prices.
5. Grains to Gain: All four of the key indicators we watch for grain commodities are lighting up.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: