Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. US Dollar Index: We take a look at a non-consensus set-up in the US Dollar Index (DXY) based on relative yields, long term cycles, positioning, global macro backdrop and a unique technical pattern.
2. EURUSD: We examine the complex outlook for the Euro and where the short-term risks lie.
3. USDJPY: USDJPY could well head lower as conditions look ripe for the yen to rally. Get a copy of the report to see the key charts and issues we are watching.
4. Japanese Equities: While at risk of a rising Yen/Yields, Japanese equities benefit from improved profitability and earnings as Abenomics seems to have seen some successes.
5. Correlations: Implied correlations spiked during the correction and could be a sign of things to come. The charts suggest a possible market regime change.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: