Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global PMI Pulse: The global PMI data for February remain consistent with the view that global growth remains solid, and reinforces the underweight bonds/selectively overweight equities bias.
2. China Cycle: The case seems to be building for a slowdown scenario in China this year, the charts and indicators show the key pressure points and how it might play out.
3. Copper Outlook: Given the China macro picture, along with technicals, and sentiment, the weight of risks have changed markedly for copper.
4. US IPO Trends: The trend in IPO volumes, incidence of IPOs with negative earnings, and foreign company listings all appear consistent with a late-cycle market. Really interesting charts in this one!
5. Bond Market Seasonality: We take a number of angles in analyzing the seasonal tendencies in bond yields, across time and regimes and compared to other asset classes.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: