Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global PMIs: The global PMIs have predictably softened, but remain at solid levels, and for now reinforce the outlook for risk assets. We look at 8 charts on the global picture and specifically on the US situation and credit conditions.
2. Cross Asset Risk: Equity volatility is the odd asset out across the mainstream asset classes. We look at how the global equity market correction is progressing and the next steps.
3. SCANNZ Economies: The SCANNZ economies remain at risk of sudden or sustained lift in interest rates. (SCANNZ = Sweden, Canada, Australia, Norway, New Zealand)
4. Australian Equities: Although Australian equities benefit from relative value, there are a couple of red flags starting to pop up which suggest caution here.
5. Mexican Equities: A lot has been going on with Mexican equities. We take a look beyond the geopolitics at valuations, earnings, macro, and the all important currency question.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: