Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global Cycle: The solid global trade data is one reason not to get too carried away by (yet not fully ignore) the cautious tone in some of the early warning indicators.
2. Treasuries: We look at the move in treasuries and see how the 3% mark changes the valuation picture, while also checking out sentiment and cycle indicators and sensitivities in the ERP.
3. REITs: The picture for REITs is increasingly complex as valuations look expensive in absolute terms, yet a number of other indicators are lighting up.
4. EMFX: This topic deals with our initiation of coverage for emerging market currencies. We introduce an equal weighted currency index covering 25 countries, and see what some of the initial models show about the risk vs opportunity outlook for this obscure asset class.
5. AUDNZD: In homage to ANZAC day we review the key charts and outlook for the Australian Dollar vs the New Zealand dollar, and discuss tactics and targets.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: