Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Cycle Snapshot: The deterioration in the CMI is something to keep an eye on, likewise the mixed signals in the PMIs, but there is still a distinct lack of red lights or major warning signs. Take a trial of the service to see the charts behind this conclusion.
2. The Shadow of QE: We take a look at how the shadows cast by global central bank quantitative easing are looming on the market. We are tracking a set of specific indicators for this.
3. Bucks and Barrels: The US dollar upside-risk scenario is in play, and oil downside risks are rising.
4. Global Equity Valuations: The global market correction has driven a minor but noticeable reset in some of the previously concerning valuation indicators. EM and DM ex-US still look compelling relative value.
5. Agri Commodities: We undertake a study on agricultural commodities and see whether or what they have to offer in terms of risk hedge vs equities and inflation hedging properties.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: