VIDEO: Top 5 Charts of the Week
In this video we run through the free weekly email newsletter "The Top 5 Charts of the Week" and add a bit of extra comments and context. It's a useful tour across some of our latest work and thinking and just a great selection of global macro/market charts.
1. Global equities - death cross breadth and what it's telling us about emerging markets
2. US cyclicals vs defensives and the S&P500 outlook (a bearish or bullish rotation?)
3. Surge in US credit growth on the cards based on Fed loan officer survey
4. Spike in policy uncertainty in China - why it makes sense and may not be a bad thing
5. Gold ETF flows - a great capitulation and a pivotal moment for gold as headwinds mount
To receive the free weekly report in your inbox, simply sign up to the mail list.
Be sure to subscribe to the Topdown Charts YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtZDzcHrtCDpCWeVid1qSRQ
Follow us on: