VIDEO: Top 5 Charts of the Week
In this video we run through the free weekly email newsletter "The Top 5 Charts of the Week" and add a bit of extra comments and context. It's a useful tour across some of our latest work and thinking and just a great selection of global macro/market charts.
1. The long term consensus outlook for US earnings has soared to a post-dot-com-record
2. USD, EMFX, Asian FX, and the USDCNY - the big moves and what to expect next
3. EM vs DM equities - a familiar long term pattern unfolding for relative performance
4. Global equity valuations (PE10 aka CAPE) - where is relative value?
5. Coffee futures positioning (a crowded short at a decisive price point)
To receive the free weekly report in your inbox, simply sign up to the mail list.
Be sure to subscribe to the Topdown Charts YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtZDzcHrtCDpCWeVid1qSRQ
Follow us on: