Weekly Macro Themes - 24 Aug 2018
Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Yield Curve Views: We look at a couple of key macroeconomic cycle indicators which help put the yield curve flattening in proper context and explain why it matters for asset allocation.
2. China Property Update: The July data calls into question the bearish outlook on Chinese property as prices accelerate on the back of easier financing conditions. We examine the key variables.
3. China A Shares: A look at what has changed in the outlook for Chinese stocks based on valuation metrics, earnings pulse, macro indicators, and a couple of unusual charts.
4. AEJ Equities: Much like broader emerging markets, Asia Ex-Japan faces short term risks, but a decent medium/longer term outlook.
5. Australian Equities: After a strong run, where does the balance of risk and return lie for Aussie equities? We show 6 charts which help define the key parameters for positioning in this asset class.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: