VIDEO: Top 5 Charts of the Week
In this video we run through the free weekly email newsletter "The Top 5 Charts of the Week" and add a bit of extra comments and context. It's a useful tour across some of our latest work and thinking and just a great selection of global macro/market charts.
1. Global PMI vs bond yields - why bond yields have stopped going up
2. Bond yield seasonality - why bond yields might even head lower from here
3. Global trade indicators - what's going on with global trade (mixed signals)
4. Cross asset volatility - a slumbering giant begins to awaken...
5. China A shares PE ratio valuation - Chinese stocks are cheap again
To receive the free weekly report in your inbox, simply sign up to the mail list.
Be sure to subscribe to the Topdown Charts YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtZDzcHrtCDpCWeVid1qSRQ
Follow us on: