Weekly Macro Themes - 31 Aug 2018
Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. European Equities: After some notable changes in our sentiment and macro/earnings pulse indicators we check in on the risk vs reward outlook for Eurozone equities.
2. UK Equities: Should we Brexit or Bremain in UK equities? That's the question we address and also take a look at the cable (GPBUSD), with a couple of surprising charts.
3. US REITs: We take a look at relative value, absolute value, and the key drivers and risks for US REITs.
4. MLPs & Energy Stocks: Are MLPs really cheap? Are they worth buying? What about energy stocks? and how does the oil price play into the risk/return outlook? These are the questions we answer in the charts.
5. NZ Macro - Rate Cut Time? Someone is wrong in the New Zealand macro markets, and it might be bonds, currencies, or a little bit of both. Find out why we think this, and what's next for the RBNZ.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: