Weekly Macro Themes - 21 Sep 2018
Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. China Property: What's happening with the Chinese property market, and why.
2. Japanese Equities: We look at some of the key medium, long, and short term drivers of the outlook for Japanese equities (and why we've been holding our view on Japanese equities).
3. Japan Macro: We're seeing a major shift in the macro picture in Japan, and there are key implications for Japanese equities, the Yen, and Japanese government bonds.
4. Treasuries: The tide is turning in global bond yields, and the risk is skewed to higher yields.
5. US Dollar Index: The mix of sentiment, technicals, fundamentals, valuation, policy, and politics makes for an increasingly complex outlook (depending on timeframe).
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: