In this video we run through the free weekly email newsletter "The Top 5 Charts of the Week" and add a bit of extra comments and context. It's a useful tour across some of our latest work and thinking and just a great selection of global macro/market charts.
This week we look at the following charts and themes:
1. Global flash PMIs vs bond yields - bond market more optimistic than businesses?
2. Global consumer sentiment indicator - consumers are still going strong
3. Long term investor sentiment on the S&P500 - a lot of bullishness out there still
4. The CRB raw industrials commodity index - what does the collapse in prices here mean?
5. Surging profit margins in Japan - a sign of structural change and cyclical progress
To receive the free weekly report in your inbox, simply sign up to the mail list.
Be sure to subscribe to the Topdown Charts YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtZDzcHrtCDpCWeVid1qSRQ
Follow us on: