Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global Equity Market Breadth: We take a look at some unique indicators which track global equity market breadth and see where they point to following the global market correction.
2. Global Equity Valuations: Judging by our unusual valuation indicators, there has been a sizable reset, but there are a couple of things to keep an eye on...
3. European Equities: We review the risk/return outlook for European equities; looking at valuations, sentiment and technicals, and risk metrics.
4. Commodities: A review of the valuation, sentiment, and technicals picture for commodities.
5. AUDUSD: The AUDUSD continues to face meaningful downside risk based on the charts, indicators, and macro variables we track.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: