Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Reasons to be concerned: We look at a series of charts which present genuine reasons to be concerned about the market/macro outlook.
2. Reasons for a rebound: We also look at a number of charts and indicators which highlight the possibility of a rebound for US equity markets.
3. China Property & Iron Ore: With the current dynamics in play for the Chinese property market the Iron Ore price looks set to breakout - see the charts that make us think this.
4. US Dollar Index: There is still a credible case for significant upside risk for the DXY.
5. Bitcoin Charts: With the compression in volatility, and a clear prevalence of bearish sentiment and positive seasonality (demonstrated in our charts), price risk is skewed to the upside for Bitcoin.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: