In this video we run through the free weekly email newsletter "The Top 5 Charts of the Week" and add a bit of extra comments and context. It's a useful tour across some of our latest work and thinking and just a great selection of global macro/market charts.
This week we look at the following charts and themes:
1. Crude oil breakdown - the technical picture looks bleak as headwinds mount
2. Global institutional investor confidence - instos drop equity allocations to a 5 year low
3. EM vs DM manufacturing PMIs - EM PMI rebounds to a 5 month high in October
4. Economic Policy Uncertainty - a contrarian signal for emerging markets?
5. Equity Risk Premium across global equities - where is the value (EM)
To receive the free weekly report in your inbox, simply sign up to the mail list.
Be sure to subscribe to the Topdown Charts YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtZDzcHrtCDpCWeVid1qSRQ
Follow us on: