Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. US Treasuries: Change in the short-term outlook based on macro, sentiment, and technicals picture.
2. US Dollar: The balance of risks are to the upside for the US dollar index in the short-medium term. See what charts and indicators we base this view on.
3. Scanning SCANNZ: The SCANNZ economies’ overvalued housing markets remain at risk.
4. The Death Cross: A death cross has shown up for global equities, which can serve as a bear market warning signal, albeit it has a mixed track record, as our analysis shows.
5. 2018 vs 2017 – Initial Reflections: A slew of macro/sentiment indicators have completely flipped vs this time last year, which raises the possibility that people head into 2019 too bearish (as they arguably headed into 2018 too bullish).
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: