Weekly Macro Themes - 7 Dec 2018
Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global Trade Pulse: Although some measures of global trade have softened, there are no signs of an imminent collapse, with some indicators actually improving/maintaining.
2. Asian FX & EM Currencies: Asian FX index is rebounding from a key support level, which could be an important leading indicator of better performance from EMFX and EM equities, our charts and analysis outline what's happened so far and the key links between the three.
3. EM Macro & EM Equities: Some arguably bullish macro/sentiment signs are emerging for EM equities.
4. Cash Money Now: A look at a unique indicator which shows investors rapidly raising cash.
5. Global Yield Curves: Probably something a little different from your usual yield curve comments!
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: