Weekly Macro Themes - 14 Dec 2018
Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global Equity Rotations: The fast/furious rotations we’ve seen across global equities have helped reset some previous extremes in relative value and market vulnerabilities.
2. Emerging Market Equities: Emerging markets may be the key factor which sets the tone for the global economy and global markets in 2019 and beyond.
3. Chinese Equities: We review the key charts and indicators that will drive risk/return in China next year.
4. PE10 Review: The PE10 says global ex-US has the advantage in absolute and relative terms.
5. Country Governance Rankings: Our unique composite governance rankings add an extra dimension to expected return analysis across countries.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: