After a few week's break we're back! Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the first edition for 2019 of the Weekly Macro Themes report. Also check out the 2018 End of Year Special Edition.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch!
1. US Dollar Index: We question our previous US dollar view as the picture drastically changes on the technicals front (as well as the macro and fundamental indicators).
2. EMFX: EMFX looks to be on the verge of a breakout; see the charts and indicators that have given us cause to raise bullish conviction, and why now.
3. China Macro: Be alert to the substantial risks *and opportunities* in China macro this year. The policy puzzle in China is complex, but we show what to watch for and why.
4. EM Equities (pt1): Across a range of valuation indicators EM equities look cheap. We examine half a dozen different valuation indicators to help build conviction on emerging markets.
5. EM Equities (pt2): The macro/sentiment outlook for EM equities looks (contrarian) bullish. Our proprietary indicators show the key catalysts and triggers for emerging market equities.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: