Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report. Also check out the 2018 End of Year Special Edition.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch!
1. Sentiment Snapshot: We take a comprehensive look at sentiment on the US equity market and find clear signs of panic and capitulation during the correction. A number of important signals are lighting up.
2. Global Equities (breadth): A review of our proprietary breadth indicators and strategy conclusions.
3. Global Equities (cycle): With global equity markets priced for a global recession, the pulse of the data and actions of policy makers are going to be critical in driving the next steps for markets.
4. Global Equities (valuations): A review of our proprietary valuation models for global equities.
5. Commodities: Commodities look attractive as evidence seems to favor the “new bull market theory” (re the "2 theories chart") for commodities, not to mention possible hedge-type benefits.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: