Here's an overview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report. To receive a copy just click through to contact us or request a trial.
This week we covered the following topics/ideas:
1. Global Flash PMI: The global flash PMI dropped further into contraction, but the bigger story seems to be in the divergence vs a number of key markets.
2. Stocks Signals: The global median yield curve and US margin debt indicators help shed some light on the evolving risk/return dynamics for global equities.
3. Long Term Growth Estimates: Long term consensus earnings estimates have come down across the board, but seem to be in the process of stabilizing.
4. Global Equities - PE10 Analysis: The PE10 is a useful metric, particularly with regards to the longer term return outlook (which seems to be the best for EM, and the worst for USA).
5. Asset Valuations: There are some pockets of extreme valuations (and combinations of valuations).
To request a copy of the full report, subscribe, or take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: