Here's an overview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report. To receive a copy just click through to contact us or request a trial.
This week we covered the following topics/ideas:
1. Global Equities - Status Check: Global equities are starting to look mildly oversold.
2. Emerging Markets: EM equity valuations and sentiment have improved slightly, yet a couple of risk indicators are currently waving red flags.
3. US Dollar: Continue to expect a weaker USD, and the developments in FX implied volatility could have significant ramifications for the DXY outlook.
4. Gold: While gold is starting to look overvalued and overbought, there are a few reasons why it could go higher yet (i.e. the new bull market thesis).
5. Government Bonds: Global bonds are overvalued and at risk.
To request a copy of the full report, subscribe, or take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: