Here's an overview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report. To receive a copy just click through to contact us or request a trial.
This week we covered the following topics/ideas:
1. Gold @ Risk: Gold is facing a key resistance level, and could easily undergo a sizable correction.
2. UK Equities: Being unloved + undervalued, UK equities make for an interesting contrarian opportunity.
3. Eurozone Equities: Eurozone equities are also interesting given extreme pessimism + possible stimulus.
4. US Small Caps: US small caps currently see bullish technicals, bullish (contrarian) sentiment signals, and positive relative value indicators; placing them well for absolute and relative performance.
5. NZD(&AUD)USD: Cheap valuations and crowded shorts raises the odds of a rebound for the AUDUSD & NZDUSD, yet policy rate differentials are a complicating factor.
To request a copy of the full report, subscribe, or take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: