Weekly Macro Themes - 18 October 2019
Here's an overview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report. To receive a copy just click through to contact us or request a trial.
This week we covered the following topics/ideas:
1. Macro Market Musings: Several clues hint at a possible imminent inflection point (send us an email or inquire below to see some of the charts I'm referring to here).
2. AEJ Equities: Some promising tactical signals are showing up for Asia Ex-Japan.
3. Japan Equities: Undervaluation, underallocation, and potential underappreciation of some of the interesting underlying economic trends make for an interesting setup for Japanese equities.
4. UK Equities: UK equities remain undervalued, unloved and very receptive to upside surprise.
5. Eurozone Equities: A combination of reasonable valuations, monetary easing, and excess pessimism support the case for European equities.
To request a copy of the full report, subscribe, or take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: