Here's an overview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report. To receive a copy just click through to contact us or request a trial.
This week we covered the following topics/ideas:
1. China Macro: Slowing property price growth should clear the way for more PBOC rate cuts.
2. China A-Shares: A number of (bullish) elements are falling into place for China A-shares.
3. EM Equities: EM vs DM relative performance is likely to be helped by more proactive monetary policy, relatively resilient cyclical indicators, cheap valuations and bearish sentiment (contrarian bullish).
4. EMFX: The case for emerging market currencies still stands, but it’s a case of medium-term optimism, and short-term vigilance as economics and (geo)politics compete.
5. Global Shipping Sector: The global export recession is likely to turnaround in 2020.
To request a copy of the full report, subscribe, or take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: