Here's an overview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report. To receive a copy just click through to contact us or request a trial.
This week we covered the following topics/ideas:
1. Leading Indicators Update: Global and regional leading indicators still support the 2020 rebound thesis.
2. Global Equity Technicals (EM+FM): Closely monitoring short-term technical risk signals in EM equities and medium-term opportunity signals in FM equities.
3. Australian Equities: While expensive in absolute terms, Australian equities still enjoy decent relative value and an improving macro/earnings outlook.
4. NZ Equities: Remain bearish given extreme high absolute valuations and the risk sandwich.
5. AUDUSD (+NZD): Notwithstanding short-term risk/complexity, lean medium-term bullish AUDUSD & NZDUSD given where valuations are [also anticipate upside risk for AUDNZD].
To request a copy of the full report, subscribe, or take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: