Here's an overview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report (one of the key reports of our institutional research service). To receive a copy just click through to contact us or request a trial.
This week we covered the following topics/ideas:
1. Emerging Markets: Medium term bullish given compelling valuations, policy support, pessimistic sentiment, and tentatively supportive technicals (relative vs DM picture looks promising too).
2. EM ex-Asia: After underperforming vs EM Asia, EM ex-Asia in particular now see notably cheaper valuations, and multi-year lows in implied allocations.
3. Frontier Markets: Medium-term bullish given a significant reset in valuations and supportive technicals.
4. Eurozone Equities: Bullish given cheap valuations, pessimistic sentiment, and monetary+fiscal stimulus.
5. US Small Caps: Bullish US small caps vs large caps given the significant reset in absolute and relative valuations, and a series of contrarian and longer-term cyclical bullish signals.
To request a copy of the full report, subscribe, or take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly market cycle guidebook, weekly markets monitor, and quarterly slide deck.
Follow us on: